Pray for our sister

The following is a transcript of what Teresa's mum said outside the policestation after visiting her for 90 minutes.
"I hope she can regain her freedom and come out as soon as possible andcontinue to live an ordinary life instead of being detained in a cage likea dog. They locked her up once she walked into that room which is only 6′ x8′. She is not allowed to read newspaper or any other reading material. Shelost all her freedom!
"I feel so sad. Yes they gave her three meals a day, but the food is bad!She had diarrhea this morning and her blood pressure plunged!
"Her dad did not notice it but she was so pale when we met her. It pains meseeing her like that. I never expected that my daughter who spend 2/3 ofher time a day servicing the people, fighting for the people's interest andright, can end up like this.
"This Bahasa Malaysia newspaper purposely defamed her, twisted the factsjust to get her into trouble, to victimise her.
"I can only encourage her. I told her we are people who believe in God.Bible told us those who are victimise because they fight for justice arethe blessed people. Such people are children of God. I encourage her withthese words. I told her not to give up but keep on praying."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home