Back to "home" town
by Wei Sin
CNY eve - Reunion dinner
CNY eve - Reunion dinner
When I say hometown, I really mean hometown. I grew up here, I attended my kindergarten here. Where is this place? It is call Tasik Gelugor. A very small town at the nothern-east of Bukit Mertajam. My grandparents house is just beside a rubber factory (my father is working in this factory).
after the reunion steamboat dinner, it's ang pao time. This year is a bit special, we improved the process of ang pao distribution. All the "ang pao giver", including me, were seated in one row, from old to young order and all the eligible "ang pao colletor" line up and go through one by one --- it was fun!! Don't know who was so clever to come out this good idea. The whole process was so fast and no one missed out...everyone HAPPY !!
1st day of CNY
as usual, we celebrate grandma's birthday on the 1st day of Chinese New Year. This most most fun fun fun and great great time in my CNY holiday because all the uncles,aunties, cousins etc are reunion....photo with Ah Ma

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home