Something for you to do during Chinese New Year Holiday
To spice up and make our BM MYF blog more interesting place to share life
and thought, I have a request to you all. I believe you all have digital camera, or at least a camera phone. Your task is, during this CNY celebration, please snap any photo that you think is funny (eg. weird people on the street, 行花市, funny decoration, weird fashion, ang pao, movie etc) or worth to share some thought on it (eg. church worship, sermon, family reunion, friends gathering, sad event etc). Email the photo to me with some wording (in any language also can). I will post in MYF blog.
Come on! Let's make this a fun fun fun thing to do beside ANG PAO, CJ-7,Kung Fu Dunk ...... !!!!
Email anything to me... weisin.cheng@seagate.com
no limit !!!
Happy New Year~~~
and thought, I have a request to you all. I believe you all have digital camera, or at least a camera phone. Your task is, during this CNY celebration, please snap any photo that you think is funny (eg. weird people on the street, 行花市, funny decoration, weird fashion, ang pao, movie etc) or worth to share some thought on it (eg. church worship, sermon, family reunion, friends gathering, sad event etc). Email the photo to me with some wording (in any language also can). I will post in MYF blog.
Come on! Let's make this a fun fun fun thing to do beside ANG PAO, CJ-7,Kung Fu Dunk ...... !!!!
Email anything to me... weisin.cheng@seagate.com
no limit !!!
Happy New Year~~~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home